Yesterday, I am not cooking and we decided to dine outside.
Today is Mother’s day and I have invited my nephew and his wife to join us for dinner,
White rice served with:
- Bok Choy Pork Rib Soup (大白菜排骨汤）
- Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Style（日式烤鸡）
- Steam Golden Promfret Teochew Style（潮州蒸金鲳）
- Pig Trotter cooked with Chinese black vinegar (猪脚醋/甜黑醋焖蹄膀）
- Kailan fried with Ginger (姜片炒芥兰）
- Curry chicken (咖哩鸡）
The curry chicken was cooked by my neighbor and she was kind enough to give us a big bowl together with some roti prata. As the dish portion we cooked today was quite a lot, therefore it is likely that tomorrow we will continue to have these dishes for meals.
Thanks for reading.